Monday, May 23, 2011

The Rapture and Why it is Probably the Best Thing that Could Happen to This World





Christ comes back.  




CHRIST COMES BACK!




JESUS CHRIST COMES BACK TO THE WORLD HE SAVED SO THAT HE CAN MAKE ALL THINGS NEW.

AND PERFECT.

FOR ETERNITY.



We get to spend eternity with our Maker.  In a world where sin no longer exists.  No more sadness, no more sorrow, no more death, no more shame, no more pain, no more affliction, no more hunger, none will thirst, no more fatigue, no more pride, no more temptation.

Sounds like a bummer.

Except not really.  The only real bummer is that Christ hasn't come back yet.

Are there things I want to see and experiences I want to have and life I still want to live?  Sure.  But if I was put in a position to choose living the rest of my life or Christ coming back, I would have to say...




CHRIST 


COMING


BACK!!






Because it's Jesus.  The reason that all of those things matter.


So yes, I tell people the good news.  The good news is that the God who formed every inch of this universe sent His Son to atone for our sins, and then blesses us with the opportunity to live a life that honors Him until He returns to make all things completely perfect again.  Should we fear the Rapture?  Not from where I am standing.


But that's because I am standing in Christ and by His grace.


That's what I am doin' right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment